Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gym bunny.

I made it to the gym!  It's been a long month, resting up and taking time after my car accident.  In retrospect, the husband believes that the reason the driver's side window was gone was that my noggin smashed into it (I was knocked unconscious during the accident and kind of blurry after I woke up).  While nothing was broken, the bruising on my head was magnificent, and I have had occasional dizziness since then.  The husband was worried about me going and doing cardio, so we held off until tonight.

30 challenging minutes on an elliptical with no dizziness = success!  Just look:


ALSO, congrats to KQB on New Sights' 200th post!

1 comment:

James Tsai said...

oh wow wendy! I didn't know about your accident. I hope you recover completely soon. Glad to hear you are running again though!