Sunday, April 6, 2008

playlist

I'm still sidelined with a bad cough, sinus stuff, and now a pulled lat muscle from coughing (I kid you not). So, I'm posting about what I *would* run with if I were indeed running. I make no apologies for my bizarre taste in pop music.

In no particular order:

1. "Wannabe" - Spice Girls
2. "My Humps" - Black Eyed Peas
3. "Outrageous (Junkie XL remix)" - Britney Spears
4. "Ready to Go" - Republica
5. "Bebot" - Black Eyed Peas
6. "The Distance" - Cake
7. "Getcha Head in the Game" - High School Musical
8. "Thriller" - Michael Jackson
9. "Instant Pleasure" - Rufus Wainwright
10. "Stronger" - Kanye West
11. "Sharp Dressed Man" - ZZ Top
12. "Panama" - Van Halen
13. "The Jump Off" - Lil Kim
14. "Rumors" - Lindsay Lohan
15. "The Way I Are" - Timbaland

No comments: