Monday, May 12, 2008

MCM training starts tomorrow!


I was supposed to do my inital run today per the 4:40 training program on the MCM web site, but sleeping for two hours last night made me so cranky that I came home and went to bed at 7:30 p.m. Now I'm awake again and regretting not running. I'll run early tomorrow and just shift my schedule a bit.

I have also signed up for the Boston Run to Remember (pictured above). It's a five mile road race through the city of Boston, and spring is likely to have sprung by then. D.C. folks, you are lucky to have nice weather--it barely cracked 50 degrees today and many of the runners I passed on the way to school were in long sleeves and sweats.

In other news, my Run KQB Run has been flagged and deleted as a spam blog. That's minorly irritating.

No comments: