Wednesday, May 21, 2008

outside run today

Distance: 3.62 miles
Time: 31:19
Pace: 8:40/mile

I think I'm going to post here for a while to streamline my blogging. I meant to run Custis at 6:30 a.m., but that totally didn't happen. After an hour-long snoozefest, I skipped my run because I had to head out to the airport.

Maybe Custis yesterday made me faster for Boston, because today's run went fairly well! I was a bit cranky because I only had a chicken biscuit, coffee, a cookie, and a little Diet Coke today, and because my 2:30 interview got pushed back to 3:30, which made me end my run prematurely (was supposed to do 40:00) so that I'd have enough time to make it out to happy hour and then to work on a demo lesson for tomorrow. The endorphins helped the crankiness go away though.

No comments: