Sunday, September 5, 2010

10.5


This was my morning (starting at 7:30).  All roads, today, too (lately, most of my non-(beloved)-T-mill runs have been paths and trails).  Pretty glad to have gotten through it feeling strong, too.  Also pretty glad to have married a massage therapist.

The heat's been aggressive here but broke massively Friday night (in time for a 6 mile tempo on the towpath!).  I've been doing hills and making most of my mileage (school's settling out and I'm figuring out a schedule that works with work), but utterly FAILING to get to the gym for lifting and swimming.  Here's to hoping I can get back on track!  I have my SwiMP3, afternoons largely off (though with Grandma moving soon, I need to be at her place here and there helping her pack), and weather that's beginning to cooperate.  I need not to miss workouts with the half looming (10.10.10!).

Too exhausted and hungry to write more.  Perhaps if I make my gym workouts this week, I'll write to crow about it by Friday.

3 comments:

Kristina Buenafe said...

Yay!!

James Tsai said...

that looks like a good challenging run! steady uphill all the way!

Wendy said...

Also, did not make it to the gym ONCE! Tuesday was a 14-hour work day, Wednesday and Thursday I had to sub all day- which I didn't know when I posted. Did however, join a group run Wednesday night, but had anniversary plans Thursday). Friday I did ten on the towpath and four miles this AM on the (beloved) T-mill. Mileage looks okay (will do six miles of hilliness tomorrow night), but no gym...boo.