Friday, May 1, 2009

Sooo....

Work is apparently comp-ing my entry to the Cleveland half-marathon; I will also be working at the Expo! I am psyched to be amongst the runners in a different venue, whether it's just the change of scenery or the chance to rub elbows with other vendors. Also, James, we must decide with which group to pace (I think we can do it in 2:00 or under!).

I ran seven miles today, and it felt slow and exhausting (may have been faster than I thought, though, hence feeling difficult). But I did it. Here's to hoping I am as well as I think I am (been off the antibiotics since Monday, rested/went to Red Sox games through Wednesday, hydrated intensely throughout). Twelve-miler planned for Sunday (though every damn time I blog about it ahead of time, I somehow manage to screw it up!).

1 comment:

James Tsai said...

I don't know about doing it under 2:00 this year, Wendy ... I only ever did a half under 2:00 and it was that River Run in the Valley that is all one way and downhill. :) But we can try. I think you have been training much more than me this year and you are going to totally PR! Can't wait to see you.