Monday, July 14, 2008

"It's my hot body; I'll do what I want!"

...I mean, it's my hot ipod, I'll do what I want. One of James' roommates read this blog recently, mistakenly attributing my playlist post to him and then making fun of James for his girly taste in music.

For your reading pleasure, more girliness commences below:

1. "As Long As You Love Me" - Backstreet Boys
2. "Escape" - Enrique Iglesias
3. "More Than a Feeling" - Boston
4. "Nothing in this World" - Paris Hilton
5. "Ding Ding Dong Song" - Gunther & the Sunshine Girls
6. "We Like to Party!" - Vengaboys
7. "Tearing Up My Heart" - N'Sync
8. "With You" - Jessica Simpson
9. "Forever" - Chris Brown
10. "When I Grow Up" - Pussycat Dolls
11. "Body Glow" - Petros
12. "See You Again" - Miley Cyrus
13. "Tell Me" - P. Diddy
14. "Suddenly I See" - KT Tunstall
15. "Unwritten" - Natasha Bedingfield

No comments: