Monday, July 28, 2008

long run today

Distance: 14.32 miles
Time: 2:25:30
Pace: 10:10/mile
Time of Day: 7:34 a.m.
Temperature: 70 degrees

MapMyRun continues to enrage me. I mapped out my 14.32 miles (about 4 miles plus the Eliot Bridge to Museum of Science to River Street to Pleasant Street) but the site crashed while "saving to blog." The nice weather helped immensely during the run. I thought I'd be out of shape after not having done a run longer than seven miles during vacation, but I was able to keep up the same pace that I had been running for about fifteen more minutes. That might have been attributable to my urge for a Spicy Start sandwich at Hot off the Press though...sometimes I'm tempted to stop at the Mass Ave bridge and just run up to Inman Street. Next week I will try to make it to the JFK bridge (or 2:35, whichever comes first).

No comments: