Sunday, July 13, 2008

run with james

Distance: 8.79 miles
Time: 1:23:36
Pace: 9:31/mile
Time of Day: 9:30 a.m.
Temperature: 81 degrees
Notes: Stopped for water in the Divinity School, boat house, and Shell.

James and I got up to run in the hot Mexican sun today. We went through Cambridge neighborhoods and then ran from the Eliot bridge to the Mass Ave/Harvard bridge, switching from Boston to Cambridge at River Street. James commented that it is windy along the river and that the Boston side is hilly. We saw a bunch of crew boats on the river. There weren't any insane geese out on the Boston side today though. Usually I have to dodge goose poop like an obstacle course. Maybe James wards away the geese.

I have to tell my mom I went to a Baptist church today. That makes two churches in one weekend (we went to check out the Tiffany windows in the Arlington Street Church in Back Bay).

James needs to not have shin splints and to update the layout of this bloggie.


No comments: