Monday, June 28, 2010

Am genius!

Why, yes, that IS a PBR tallboy can koozie (nicked from Whackadoo's) keeping the water in my Nathan bottle fresh and cold!  Why, yes, it ALSO kept said bottle from rattling in the beloved T-mill's bottle holders!

I did 400 calories in 43 minutes tonight (and Saturday: I skipped yesterday afraid of the storm and power outages.  I had wonderful and horrifying visions of flying backward off a suddenly dead, but beloved, T-mill into a suddenly dark garage full of ghoulies).  It looks weird to put it that way, but the weight loss program is better designed than the other programs on the machine, and it usually evens out to about 2.8 - 3.1 mi., which is my lower limit for a run, anyway.

Anyway, it was lovely both times.  I spent slightly less than half the time actually running (jogging?  trotting?), rather than walking quickly.  It feels better to run than walk, and better to run faster (though I can't go as fast for as long) since it seems to be a more fluid motion.  Am proud of myself (though mostly about the koozie).

1 comment:

James Tsai said...

clever stuff wendy! glad to see you running!