Thursday, June 24, 2010

And again!

Same routine.  How is it possible to feel like tonight was simultaneously easier (breathing controlled, better posture, more run than walk, less pain) and harder (low energy)?  Am taking tomorrow off to ponder.  Will return on Saturday with a time of 43:00!  Upping the tempo!

Have made tentative friends with the ghoulies in the garage.  There's a white spider that hasn't moved in several days and it comforts me to know it's probably dead.  Tonight, a moth and a lightning bug kept me company while hanging out on the door frame.

I have a route in the neighborhood planned, but this week was a fitness trial of sorts (rather crap out on the treadmill or re-sprain the ankle in the garage than miles from home).  Look for a new mapmyrun after I achieve said new route.  Or I'll just run my old routes at my mother's.

No comments: